ERP Advisory & Selection
Due to the continual advances in technology, most organizations no longer need to build large, complex, custom business applications hosted in large on-premise data centers. Cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) is now readily available to organizations which allows for the centralization of all key business systems; such as accounting, enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM), HR/human capital management (HCM) and e-commerce.
While the cloud-based offerings are readily available, there are many different options to choose from. The SaaS offering selected will need to meet organization-specific needs and industry sector requirements, which can cause a lot of confusion during the selection process. We fully understand the process for evaluating, selecting, and implementing a SaaS offering has become quite a bit more challenging with all of the different options available, which is why we are ready to assist your organization, today!
Considerations when selecting an ERP system for your organization:
- Be sure to align your ERP system with your digital strategy
- Employ a phased implementation approach
- Analyze and reshape business processes to ensure efficiency and quality of data
- Put all of your data to use through analytics
- Ensure your ERP system provides a customer-centric approach
- Cloud-based ERP systems provide scalability, reliability and ease of integration with other systems while premise based solutions do not
- Be sure to have a good training strategy so there are no barriers of adoption for the ERP system and your users get the most out of the new system
- Don’t settle for a system that won’t operation well in the new digital age to prepare your organization for cutting edge automation and Artrificial Intelligence
Upon completion of the ERP selection process, our team of experts will engage with you to complete the implementation of your new ERP system.
We can implement the ERP system you choose!